Thy Kingdom Come : Truro Events
Sat 27 May, 2-4.30pm : Prayer Tree on High Cross, Truro
Add your prayers to the Prayer Tree which will later be taken into the Cathedral for the services on Sun 28 May. Constructed by students from Truro & Penwith College.
Sun 28 May, 2-4pm : Live Music and Outdoor Youth Sports, High Cross, Truro
5-a-side football for young people managed by Scripture Union, with live music from local bands, outside Truro Cathedral before the main Prayer Event. Everyone welcome!
Sun 28 May, 5-9.30pm in Truro Cathedral : A Kaleidoscope of Prayer
- 5pm Choral Evensong (with St Mary’s Singers, Preacher: Bishop Tim)
- 6.30pm Contemporary prayer and worship (Speakers: Revd Steve Wild, Revd Matt Noble, Bishop Chris. Music by David Brittain and friends.)
- 8.30pm Taize service (Led by Bishop Tim, with opportunities for prayer, foot-washing and anointing)
- Prayer stations will be situated around the Cathedral all evening
- Prayer Ministry available for those who would like individual prayer for themselves or others
- Refreshments available between services
- Please come and stay for as long/short as you can, join in this opportunity to pray individually and together for God’s Kingdom to Come